For several years now, LearningMate has been at the forefront of eLearning, empowering the industry’s top content providers to develop course productions that set the standard for today’s educators. As a full-service provider, we partner with clients throughout the strategic, creative, and integration process, ensuring that learning content exceeds today’s evolving standards. We deliver complete solutions that elevate your eLearning programs to the highest level, whether your course production is designed for K-16, STM, or the corporate market – domestically or internationally.
We can provide various levels of animation, including 2D and 3D, to bring your design specifications to life. We work closely with clients to select the right tools and technology to ensure that the interactive platform works across various platforms and devices.
Interactive Learning Development:
- HTML5 Development (Interactive, Customized/Proprietary eBooks, Mobile Apps
- Interactive LOs (like Drag-and-Drop, Association, Binning, Sortying, Fill-in, True/False, Choose the Correct Answer, Multiple Choice, Click and Reveal, etc.)
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android)
- iBook Author
- Accessibility Compliance
- Interactive Whiteboard Applications
- Multimedia (2D/3D Animations and Simulations)
- Course Production in LMS, LMS Integration
- Instructional Design
- Simulations, 2D Games, Augmented Reality, Audio Synchronization
- Video Editing, LMS Integration
HTML-based Enhanced eBook and ePUB:
- Diverse input formats – XML, HTML, PDF, typesetting application files
- Capability to deliver content to multiple eBook readers like iPad, Kindle, Sony, Nook, Galaxy
- Controlling design using CSS3 and layout throughout XSLT
- Multimedia integration, including audio, video, widgets, and interactivity
- Bookmarking, search option, navigation, collapsible highlights, internal and external linking
- Online tutorials and learning objects
- Video processing/editing
Besides the media assets, we also create many HTML5-based learning objectives, enhanced eBooks, and ePUBs for leading publishers.