LearningMate’s learning designers look at the content more critically and evaluate what content students “must” know, “need” to know, and what is essentially “nice” to know. The learning design recommendations involve structure review, learning outcome/objective design, and content and assessment alignment to the learning outcome. Our learning designers collaborate with the content author/producer to create the learning architecture.
Role of a Learning Designer:
- Identify learning goals and design learning objectives
- Structure the content to achieve the intended learning goals
- Define assessment strategy and align it to the learning goals
At a higher level, we help our clients manage and track their Learning Management System needs.
In today’s world, technology is an integral part of a student’s education. Therefore, it is vital to have an interactive learning environment that delivers content that instructors want in a format the students need. To achieve this, our content expert team comprising learning designers and instructional designers, looks at digital content from two aspects:
- Learning designers focus on the learner’s perspective, what the learner does, and how a learner approaches learning
- Instructional designers concentrate on the instructor, what they do, and how they deliver the content to the learner
Product Testing & Quality Assurance:
LearningMate has extensive experience developing thousands of learning objects in a time-bound manner for various subjects covering content writing, photo research, permissions, digital course integration, and accessibility testing, thus positively impacting clients with our functional QA services.