LearningMate’s instructional design experts work closely with clients to develop design specifications and storyboard eLearning. Our experts also create learning strategies focused on providing real-life scenarios, fostering experiential learning, and staying relevant to learners’ needs, roles, and responsibilities.
We Help Our Clients Create:
- Flexible course structure that allows students to participate online, attend classrooms, or do both
- Short and nimble programs that focus on specific skills in the chosen field. These programs address the need for continual education with content that helps acquire both soft and technical in-demand skills
- Culturally responsive and equitable content
- Avenues for Career and Technical Education
- Align curriculum with industry-validated standards
- Prepare students for all scenarios: 4-year college/community college/job
Our assessment experts have significant experience writing assessments, explanations, underlying reasoning, and meticulously crafted hints for all types of questions. Trained in writing authentic projects and robust assessment strategies, as well as the specific requirements of certification-prep assessments, our team knows how to write engaging, learner-facing content that fits our partners’ desired tone and style.
We work with organizations across all industries to design quality content and help them meet their objectives. Our game elements and interactive scenarios keep the learners gripped while ensuring the delivery of core content or specific skills.
Digital Content Authoring
We create learning strategies with a clear focus on providing real-life scenarios and fostering experiential learning, tailor-made for all your learning needs based on the context and the target audience.
We are dedicated to working with you using your institution’s authoring tools or LearningMate’s products to create compelling online learning activities or videos. Accessibility checks and Universal Design for Learning Principles are woven into our development process.
Dedicated to accuracy and compliance with standards and guidelines, our copy editing team serves individual projects and large-scale institutional programs. Whether you have a well-established process but limited bandwidth or need full-scale guideline creation and implementation, LearningMate’s copy-editing team can help.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
LearningMate is committed to ensuring all learners see themselves reflected in their learning experiences. Our guidelines and rubrics make implementing best practices of DEI straightforward and efficient.