Reports to: Technical Architect
Work Location: Remote or Client Site (Scottsdale, AZ)
The candidate will be primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for web-based applications based on .NET frameworks. The successful technical lead will have a track record of delivering complex projects, should be solution oriented, adaptable to changing environments, and able to succeed with minimal defined requirements. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in design, development and documentation of .NET based web applications and API development. The candidate should have hands-on experience with AWS and Azure cloud related services. The candidate is expected to provide technical leadership and guidance to an Agile team of developers, bringing hands-on experience implementing, testing, and debugging projects and participating in team code/project reviews. Working 1-2 days a week at our client site in Scottsdale, AZ is preferred, but not required and may work remotely.
- Coordinate with client product owners and technical leadership to understand the requirements
- Create technical solution and present it to client leadership
- Lead and coordinate software development activities
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Code reviews and low level design reviews of developers
- Coding of complex enhancements and features
- Work closely with developers and QA team to build quality products
- Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience developing and maintaining web and client/server applications using Microsoft technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Amazon AWS services – EC2, ECS, Dockers, DynamoDB, S3, SES, ElastiCache (MemCached & Redis), ELB, CloudWatch.
- Expertise in .NET framework with great proficiency in creating applications using NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, SQL Server.
- Experience in AWS and Azure cloud-related services.
- Experience in relational database design using MS SQL Server and Oracle. Worked on data extraction, data transformation, and loading from large and complex data sources like DynamoDB to Amazon RedShift.
- Experience in using SVN, GIT, and TFS for code repository and management.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Teams.
- Hands-on with the end-to-end project life cycle, including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, design, programming/testing, and deployment. Well versed with agile methodologies and practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff at all levels to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
- Passion for technology, keeping up with new trends and recommending best practices with implementation plans.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team, management and all users.
- Resourceful,self-directed ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being proactive in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion, make sound decisions, and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in M.S. Office, Google Applications, modern business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Chat, Meet and Zoom)
- Travel required (up to 5%) which may include overnight travel.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours. LearningMate has offices in India and the US and global customers. Coordination with the teams primarily in India requires early morning or late evening calls/meetings
- Work environment is primarily indoors at home, and as needed, at a client’s office or other professional settings, with minimal to moderate noise; travel will include exposure to outdoor environmental elements
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to sit regularly, stand, walk, reach, and use hands to operate computers and other office equipment. Occasionally lift or exert force up to 10 lbs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Technical Lead – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.