We are looking for qualified professions who can meet the specifications below:
Position: Registered Behavior Technician Content Developer (and Instructor)
Description of Role: We are currently looking for Registered Behavior Technician Content Developer to create an online instructor facilitated course to prepare students for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s (BACB) Registered Behavior Technician® (RBT®) paraprofessional certification in behavior analysis. There is also the opportunity to become the online facilitator/instructor of the course.
This person will also act as the Qualified Assessor overseeing the RBT Competency Assessment for students as described in the RBT® Initial Competency Assessment Packet: Requirements. An Assistant Assessor may be utilized as needed as specified with the Requirements.
Location: This is a remote virtual position. You will work collaboratively with our Content Design team, whose team members work out of two primary offices in Temecula, CA and Clifton Park, NY. You do not need to be in either office to collaborate on the design of the course.
Hours: You will be expected to commit at least 20 hours per week during the course development. The course will launch in Summer, 2022. The projection execution to be in full swing between October to March 2022. In August and September, SME would be required for Preplanning, Kickoff, and Sampling with the Customer.
Compensation: Based on experience and credentials.
This course should be designed for learners with minimal to no experience in Behavior Analysis. The main goal for this course is to provide learners with a basic theoretical, contextual, and practical understanding of the Registered Behavior Technician certification as it applies to allied health careers, as well as education.
This course is intended to meet the minimum 40 hours required by the BACB to prepare students for the Registered Behavior Technician® (RBT®) exam. In addition to being offered as a standalone course it will also be bundled with a number of our existing Allied Health courses as well as our Teacher’s Aide career course. The goal of this comprehensive program is for completed students to be able to gain a new job or achieve a promotion within 120 days completing the program. We intend to add and include the exam voucher for this program, as well as any relevant test prep assets.
Expected Deliverables: The Developer/Instructor will work with our Content Design team to produce this course may include (but is not limited to) the following deliverables:
- Clear, measurable objectives related to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to prepare for the RBT certification and to practically apply said concepts in the workforce.
- Instructional content including Lessons, Assignments, Discussion Area activities, Qualitative and Quantitative Assessments (both formative and summative), and additional resources as deemed appropriate and necessary). The number of total units will be determined during planning stage.
- Screencasts and Screenshots to support the development of instructional images, animations, and videos if applicable.
- Scripting and Storyboarding support for videos and animations to provide:
- Learner-Centered Instructional content.
- Content-Centered Instructional content.
- Interactive/Participatory-Centered Instructional content.
- Hands-on/Simulative Assessment content.
- Case-Studies/Real-World Scenarios and other Contextual content.
- Real-World Projects appropriate for building:
- Theoretical skills.
- Practical skills.
- Career/Industry Crossover skills.
- Career Profiles to highlight possible next steps on the career path.
The RBT Qualified Assessor will be required to complete self-review checklist prior to overseeing a Competency Assessment and complete the RBT® Initial Competency Assessment: Form for each student who successfully completes the course and wishes to apply for the RBT credential.
- Must be an active BACB certificant (BCaBA, BCBA, or BCBA-D)
- Have completed or be willing to complete BACB 8-hour supervision training
- Must have experience teaching related Behavior Analysis concepts to adult learners
- Must have experience overseeing Registered Behavior Technician’s as a Registered Behavior Technician Supervisor or RBT Requirements Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent professional experience required
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree
- Published author (i.e. white paper, academic article, textbook, online course, etc.)
- Experience in course or program curriculum writing and development
Application Submission Requirements: Please send letter of interest, your resume and 1-3 writing samples.
Our Email contact:
If you are unable to apply here, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please copy & Paste the subject Line “Registered Behavior Technician_SME in Higher Education (Contract – U.S.)” in your reach out to us.
If you are a company having expertise in Nursing & Healthcare topics and would be interested in partnering with LearningMate, you are welcome to do so maintaining the specifications mentioned above.
There are vacancies open for varied Nursing Disciplines; Please send us your CV in the above email ID, and we will find a suitable fit.