Program Director, Higher Ed Technology Solutions, HE (U.S.)
Department: Higher Education
Location: Work from Home (U.S.), with some travel (New Jersey or NE U.S. preferred)
LearningMate’s Higher Ed business unit provides enterprise technology solutions involving the implementation of LearningMate products, like Frost, and custom product engineering solutions for Publishers, Universities, and Online Program Management companies in the Higher Ed space. We are currently seeking a Program Director with Higher Education domain experience to join our organization. The Program Director will ensure LearningMate customers and employees receive consistent, streamlined guidance, resolution, and support by using industry-leading methodologies, standards, and development tools. The Program Director will quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the products supported. We are looking for an experienced, innovative, and hands-on leader who can coordinate simultaneous efforts across multiple development teams as well as put in place policies and processes that drive the quality of our software and support. The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams in startup environments as well as within more established companies, someone who can wear multiple hats and be strategic and tactical.
- Partner with the Customer stakeholders to define the Program Objectives, business outcomes,
Program Implementation strategies and Change Management
- Partner with the customer for the program financials management, planning the budgets, and
tracking the P&L
- Strategize and Manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation program with
several work-streams, multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development of the program strategy, work plans; and track the project progress toward
on-time, within budget delivery with high customer satisfaction.
- Report Program Status, Stakeholder dependencies and manage the execution risks
- Drive ongoing learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, assessment, and evaluation of
learning solutions to ensure alignment with business strategy and to maximize ROI
- Ensure services provided to the client, projects and initiatives meets client needs, project
expectations, and is a value-add for the organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in Information Technology, MIS, or related field.
- 15+ years’ experience in project/program management including 5+ years of software development life cycle management experience working in a cross-functional environment with an ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Experience in working closely with C-level Understanding of the Higher Ed business domain and education technology is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple large transformational programs and associated change management.
- Ability to manage and influence C-level relationships
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to manage cross-functional, globally distributed. teams for technology and content development
- Program level status reporting for the weekly, monthly, steering committee cadence
- Ability to effectively build and manage processes, tools, and systems
- Ability to translate ideas into clear written and visual materials/communication
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Applications, modern browsers and business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Meet, Zoom, Skype)
- LearningMate has offices in India, the UK, and the US and serves global customers. Coordination with people in all time zones may be required, which demands early morning or late evening calls/meetings, as needed per project.
- Work environment is primarily indoors at home, and as needed, at a client’s office or other professional settings, with minimal to moderate noise; travel will include exposure to outdoor environmental elements.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to sit regularly, stand, walk, reach, and use hands to operate computers and other office equipment.
- Occasionally lift or exert force up to 10 lbs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Program Director, Higher Ed Technology Solutions (U.S.) – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.