Program Director – Content (K12)
Reports to: VP – K12 Solutions
Location: Remote – US based (East Coast preferred)
LearningMate’s K12 vertical provides strategic and tactical educational content and technology solutions to virtual schools and publishers. We are seeking an experienced, innovative, and hands-on Program Director for our content and curriculum development services, who can coordinate simultaneous efforts across multiple development teams. The candidate will also implement policies and processes, which will drive the quality of our deliverables. This is a customer-facing position that involves working with stakeholders with a focus on deliverables, budgets, revenue, and resource allocation. The ideal candidate will have managed large, transformational technology-enabled education content engagements for publishers or virtual schools. The candidate will have managed global teams of content, curriculum, and editorial experts.
- Partner with the customer stakeholders to define the Program Objectives, Business Outcomes, Program Implementation strategies, and Change Management
- Strategize and manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation program with several work-streams, multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Lead the development of the program strategy and work plans
- Track the project progress toward on time, within budget delivery with high customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the activities of the client stakeholders and the US and India-based LearningMate team, ensuring a seamless and synchronized workflow
- Report Program Status, Stakeholder dependencies and manage the execution risks
- Drive ongoing requirements analysis, design, scripting, development, assessment and evaluation of education solutions to ensure alignment with the client’s business strategy
- Ensure services provided to the client, projects and initiatives meets client needs, project expectations, and is a value-add for the organization
- Program level status reporting for weekly, monthly, steering committee cadence
- Other as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s in Elementary or Secondary Education (STEM), Curriculum or Instructional Design, Business or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years inclusive of 7+ years’ experience in project/program management in technology-enabled education content development in a cross-functional environment; experience in a global organization preferred
- Experience working closely with C-levels
- Ability to manage multiple large transformational programs and associated change management
- Ability to manage cross-functional a globally distributed team of design, content, curriculum, and editorial experts – along with an ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Ability to effectively build and manage processes, tools, and systems
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and travel (up to 25%); will include some overnight travel
- LearningMate has offices in the USA, India, and UK, with global customers. Coordination with the teams primarily in India would demand early morning or late evening calls/meetings
- Proficient in M.S. Office, Google Applications, modern business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Chat/Meet, Zoom)
- The work environment is primarily indoors at home, and as needed, at a client’s office or other settings, with minimal to moderate noise; travel will include exposure to outdoor environmental elements
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to sit regularly, stand, walk, reach, and use hands to operate computers and other office equipment. Occasionally lift or exert force up to 10 lbs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and enter Program Director – Content (K12) – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.