Learning Consultant/Performance Consultant (U.S.)
Reports to: Director Corporate Solutions
Location: Work from home (U.S., East coast preferred)
LearningMate’s Enterprise Learning vertical provides strategic and tactical solutions to Corporate Enterprises. We are seeking an experienced, innovative, and hands-on Learning Consultant who can coordinate with Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers, and Business Stakeholders to execute learning needs analysis and recommend a learning solution. The candidate will also harness technology, implement guidelines, and processes, which will drive the quality of our design, development, and technology deliverables. The ideal candidate will have managed large, transformational Learning Consulting or Learning Technology engagements for Fortune 100 clients with a matrix organizational structure. The candidate will have managed teams in startup environments as well as within more established companies, someone who can wear multiple hats, and be strategic and tactical.
- Partner with the customer stakeholders to define the Program Objectives, Business Outcomes, Program Implementation strategies, and Change Management
- Strategize and manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation program with several work-streams; multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Lead the development of the program strategy and work plans
- Coordinate the activities of the client stakeholders and the US- and India-based LearningMate team, ensuring a seamless and synchronized workflow
- Drive ongoing learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, assessment, and evaluation of learning solutions to ensure alignment with business strategy and to maximize ROI
- Analyzing training needs, Performance outcomes, and Competency matrices
- Developing programs that maximize knowledge transfer by aligning recognized best practices of instructional theory with business strategies.
- Facilitating focus groups, phone and in-person interviews, usability tests, and surveys to determine performance goals and mapping to objectives
- Identifying performance categories and tasks as needed and creating performance outcomes
- Identifying gaps, filling in skills/knowledge as needed
- Developing high quality, easy to consume, innovative learning and performance support solutions using various technologies, within an agile or rapid e-learning development process
- Conducting targeted analysis and evaluation of the learning programs they support and develop to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships at all levels
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s degree (Instructional Design, Curriculum Design, Science, Healthcare, and Technology streams are preferred); Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years in consulting engagements in learning design, working in a cross-functional environment, designing and developing effective learning paths/curriculums
- Experience working with onshore/offshore teams is a plus.
- Ability to manage cross-functional, globally distributed teams for consulting, content development, and technology and ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Collaborate with technical and operational team members, Subject Matter Experts, to synthesize business requirements into various training interventions
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with global teams for design and development
- Program level status reporting for the weekly, monthly, steering committee cadence
- Ability to effectively build and manage processes, tools, and systems
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed, and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion, make sound decisions, and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong problem-solving ability and flexibility approaching problems; strong collaborative and motivational skills when working with internal and external teams; customer service-oriented skills when working with clients.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, and able to delegate appropriate responsibilities.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours with minimal supervision. Occasional travel required (5-10%); will include some overnight travel. LearningMate has offices in India and USA and global customers. Coordination with the teams primarily in India would demand early morning calls/meetings.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Applications, modern business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Zoom, Google Meet.). Proficient in tools like Visio, Draw.io, and Miro is a plus.
- Regularly sit, reach, and use hands to operate computers and other office equipment; occasionally stand and walk.
- Occasionally lifts or exerts force up to 10 lbs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and enter Learning Consultant/Performance Consultant (U.S.) – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.