Functional Business Analyst
Job Code : 024 | Location : Mumbai
Work Experience :
03 – 08 years
Job Description :
- Sound understanding of Requirements gathering and elicitation skills.
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise application software development.
- Able to demonstrate applications to prospects at pre-sales level.
- Able to create requirements in a simple language understandable to developers.
- Well versed with using MS office tools and wireframing tools.
- Experienced in handling the Functional activities for software project specially from Education Technology Domain.
- Should handle the requirement analysis as stated in the RFP by discussing with the solutions team.
- Must have keen interest in software projects and how they are developed. Should be well versed with the Software life cycle, estimations and scheduling .
- Must be able to drill down top level business requirements to a User Story level and help the solutions team to understand the approach that we are taking.
- Should be able to explain the requirements to the team members and should also be able to document the same using Confluence and JIRA.
- Should be able to lead, own and coordinate with all stake holders across sales, operations, prospect, legal and contracting.
- Should have excellent communication skills in Written and Verbal English should be good.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.