Engagement Manager-Content and Curriculum Development, K-12 (U.S.)
Department: K-12 & Assessment
Location: Remote with some travel (U.S. East coast preferred)
LearningMate’s K12 vertical provides strategic and tactical educational content and technology solutions to virtual schools and publishers. We are seeking an experienced, innovative, and hands-on Engagement Manager for our content and curriculum development services, who can coordinate simultaneous efforts across multiple development teams. The candidate will also implement policies and processes, which will drive the quality of our deliverables. This is a customer-facing position that involves working with stakeholders with a focus on deliverables, budgets, revenue, and resource allocation. The ideal candidate will have managed large, transformational technology-enabled education content engagements for publishers or virtual schools. The candidate will have managed global teams of content, curriculum, and editorial experts.
- Partner with the customer stakeholders to define the Program Objectives, Business Outcomes, Program Implementation strategies
- Strategize and manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation program with several work-streams, multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Lead the development of the program strategy and work plans
- Track the project progress toward on time, within budget delivery with high customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the activities of the client stakeholders and the US- and India-based LearningMate team, ensuring a seamless and synchronized workflow
- Report Program Status, Stakeholder dependencies and manage the execution risks
- Drive ongoing requirements analysis, design, scripting, development, assessment, and evaluation of education solutions to ensure alignment with the client’s business strategy
- Ensure services provided to the client, projects and initiatives meets client needs, project expectations, and is a value-add for the organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Overall experience of 15+ years that includes 10+ years’ experience in project/program management in the technology-enabled education content development space, working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience of working closely with C-levels
- Ability to manage multiple large transformational programs and associated change management.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to manage cross-functional a globally distributed team of design, content, curriculum, and editorial experts – along with an ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Program level status reporting for the weekly, monthly, steering committee cadence
- Ability to effectively build and manage processes, tools, and systems
- Proficient in M.S. Office, Google Applications, modern business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Hangout, Zoom, skype)
- LearningMate has offices in India and the USA and global customers. Coordination with the teams primarily in India would demand early morning or late evening calls/meetings.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Engagement Manager-Content and Curriculum Development, K-12 (U.S.) – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.