Customer Experience Lead (U.S.)
Location: Work from home (U.S.)
Reports to: Product Manager
The Customer Experience Lead is responsible for proactively increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions meet customer needs and managing the customer life cycle, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. This is a player/coach role, and you will also support a portfolio of projects and project teams as needed.
- Deliver rigorous analyses of customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading methodologies
- Define strategies and implement standards/procedures to ensure the optimal customer relationship, experience and end-user satisfaction
- Support the “always-on” process to collect and synthesize customer feedback
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Understand product/solution offerings in order to identify new opportunities for the client team
- Project manage research and development of surveys, analysis, to discover and deliver techniques for continuous improvements
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and LearningMate throughout the lifecycle
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned or apparent
Metrics for a Customer Service Lead:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Customer Churn Rate
- Customer Retention
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management studies, or in a related discipline; Masters’ preferred.
- 5+ years related experience in customer support experience and/or consulting in education.
- Experience working with onshore/offshore teams in a global company a plus.
- Working with SaaS companies is a plus.
- A “customer-first” mentality to help drive the best customer experience.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer needs and develop partnerships in a condensed time frame.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates colleagues to focus their energy on achieving business goals and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and tactical operational levels.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours with minimal supervision. Travel required (up to 25%), may include overnight travel.
- LearningMate has offices in India, the UK and the US and serves global customers. Coordination with people in all time zones may be required, which requires early morning or late evening calls/meetings, as needed per project.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Applications, modern browsers and business tools, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools for virtual teams (i.e., Google Chat, Zoom)
- Work environment is primarily indoors at home, and as needed, at a client’s office or other professional settings, with minimal to moderate noise; travel will include exposure to outdoor environmental elements.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to sit regularly, stand, walk, reach, and use hands to operate computers and other office equipment. Occasionally lift or exert force up to 10 lbs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Customer Experience Lead (U.S.) – Your Name as the Subject Line.
LearningMate is an equal employment opportunity employer.